Saturday, August 2, 2008

He likes me, he likes me not

I think he likes me. 


As I was leaving last night to head home, he told me he would call in 20 to make sure I got home okay. He lives in the next big town south of me, which takes about 30 minutes on the freeway to get to. The whole time he said this I was of course thinking, uhmmmm riiiight. Ooookay, whatever you say, but secretly hoping of course that he would. Well, he did. And 20 minutes later he called again, just because he was kinda wishing I was still there. That might be a little stalkerish, but he's so hot that I am practically begging him to stalk me. Please, please, please, stalk me. Please

He called again this morning at 10:30 while I was driving North to the lake, then this afternoon to see what I was doing because his friend called and he wanted to make sure I had plans, otherwise he would hang out with me. And then tonight while he was driving home just to say hi. I didn't think he'd call at all honestly and I was sure that he thought I was crazy when I told him last night that I know I'm going to get feelings for him pretty quick. I was pretty sure he was lying when he told me a little while later that he might get feelings for me pretty quick too. Maybe he's not?

Yes, I realize that's a lot of calls, but I like that stuff. I like to feel connected with the other person. I need that stuff. I hate feeling like I did with Golfpro and having everything so separate. I still feel like this won't work out, it's impossible, I'll mess it up somehow, but so far, I just like knowing I'm liked. It's a good feeling to be liked. Or at least the possibility of being liked is a good feeling. 

0 comments: