Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ginger Tea

What are your thoughts on Ginger tea?


Oh Ginger Tea, drink not of the gods. 
You are spicy and yellow and full of fight
Oh Ginger Tea, I drink you with a nod
You are so sweet with some honey but still so full of bite,
If I didn't feel so sick, you would not be going in this bod. 
Oh Ginger Tea, drink not of the gods. 

haha. That's by Ginger Tea poem. What do you think? I've been drinking in with some honey and it seems to help my nausea, but man, it is not good. I mean, it is, but I feel like I'm drinking liquid wasabi or something. 

3 comments:

Mel said...

Ginger peppermint tea is where it's at. Or at least just peppermint tea. Ginger is a tough one to drink if you're not used to it.

lizziebelle said...

try chimes! they are ginger chews!

lizziebelle said...

try chimes! they are ginger chews!