Saturday, May 17, 2008

I just learned....

how to take a screenshot! I know, I know, I'm a little late in learning this. I finally thought to look it up (hey, I'm a little slow sometimes!) and it works! See.. there's my screen.


That word document is my letter to Mr. H, finally. It came out really well. I'm very proud, all those English classes really paid off. I read it to my best friend C and she was moved. I think she even got a little teary. 

I'm so excited about taking screenshots though. I know it's dorky, but I finally learned. And just incase you're wondering how to do it yourself and you have a mac, it's control + shift + 3 and it'll save it to your desktop and it will open in Preview when you double click it. Yay! 

P.S. I finally just ate. I've been trying all day, but every time I tried, it just didn't go so well. I feel so much better! Kind of. Never drinking that much, ever. 

0 comments: