Saturday, May 10, 2008

I wonder..

Some people wonder why I still live at home. I make enough to move out, well, if I stopped buying shoes that is. I make pretty fair money. It could be better, but it definitely could be worse and I really have no room to complain after my most recent raise. 


Some people crave their independents. They have this desire to have the ability to bring random people home, and outside of that, I cannot see the appeal of moving out. 

I have my freedom, I do what I want, I get along with my parents, they're amazing. It's really cheap too. I pay for nothing honestly. And who couldn't like that? 

But honestly, it's the little things about living at home that make me never want to leave. Like today, for instance, I left my shoes in the dining room yesterday and when I came home from work today, my mom had not only put those away but organized all my other pairs as well. 

Seriously now, why would I ever consider leaving this?

0 comments: