Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's tough out there..

In regards to life, relationships just tend to make things way more complicated then they ever need to be.


 I had a chat with Mr. H yesterday and he hung up on me, probably not his best decision seeing as he was already in the crapper, but that was his decision and I can't choose for him. He was aware of what he was doing, there is no "accidental disconnection" reasoning for this one. Yet, the fact that my phone has rang about 50 times today with him calling and me not answering tells me that he is really regretting his decision from the other night. Well, that's sad and all, but life goes on and I'm really not into game playing or any of that other crap, so I'm washing my hands of it. 

Mr. B has been calling the last couple days to say hi and that he misses me. We have tentative plans on Thursday for a couple hours, I told him as long as nothing comes up it should work out, which is cool- we're suppose to be taking it slow, I think? I guess? I suppose the one thing that really aggravates me is that he just likes having his free time, but he really misses me. Ah well, now that I say it here, it does sound pretty dumb on my part. Okay.. moving right along. 

But I guess what I'm getting at, is I wonder if things ever get at all easier? Does the frustration ever cease or is it always on going with one thing or another? I always thought that relationships were suppose to be easy, to not feel so much like work and maybe, when I think about it, that's the problem. All the Cinderella-esque fairy-tales have screwed up my relationship work ethic. I'm not exactly lazy when it comes to relationships either, but it just seems like things are so much harder then they need to be, or than they should be and I can't figure out what the secret is to it not being that way. 


0 comments: