Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I haven't really...

felt like writing lately. I've just been exhausted and a little busy just living life. I've been trying to hang out with C more since she's been down in the dumps with her breakup. It's important just to spend time with her keeping her busy and her mind off of stuff. It's not easy and it'll take time, but I'll do whatever I can. Yesterday we went to dinner and then just drove around for about an hour checking out all the cute guys. It's getting warmer here finally and they're all coming out of the woodwork! 


I didn't make it to the gym yesterday because I went to get my nails done after work and then hung out with her after that, so that means either Friday or Sunday I work out instead of having a day off... I'm thinking that'll be Sunday. Today felt so off and I really attribute that to not making it to the gym yesterday, which is good because that means it might actually be becoming part of my routine. Finally. And my lungs are definitely getting stronger, which is good. Almost two months ago I had a really bad URI (upper respiratory infection), it was really nasty and it took my lungs a whole lot of time and a whole lot of medication to bounce back. They finally did though and I can definitely feel a difference. Now that they've recuperated and I've been working out semi-regularly I can really see a difference and have finally started to be able to run on the treadmill. I love running but have just been so out of shape it wasn't an option. I only run for a minute at a time in intervals. I warm up for 5 minutes, run for 1, walk for 2, run for 1, walk for 2 and so on until my time is up.

However, I have noticed my heels increasing in pain. A while back I researched this on WebMD and realized that it was all do to my flat feet and being chubby. I also learned how to stretch it out and heal it on my own without having to do to the dr. which is why I just have to say how much I love WebMD, not even for self diagnosis reasons, but also because it's just so interesting. Anyway, so my heel pain is back and I'm back to doing heel and calf stretches all day long. I think part of the pain coming back this time is more from bad shoes and less from tight muscles. I also looked up Chiropractor info too since I've been going there the past couple weeks for my back strain. I highly recommend it, it's amazing. 


0 comments: