Tuesday, July 8, 2008

beeeeeeeeyotch.

Yeah, that totally describes me today. I've been working at 5am the last couple days. The earlier I get in, the most stuff I get done. Yeah, I almost get out early, but I am so exhausted by the time I get home, that I sleep for the next 5 hours. I work at 5 tomorrow too, then a day off. Except my day off, isn't really a day off perse because I have to go to the medical center for allergy and asthma testing. The allergy testing doesn't bother me, they're going to stick me with about 60 little needles and allergens, which will suck, but not nearly as bad as them attempting to induce an asthma attack. I've never had one, and never really wanted to experience one. People died from these things. Seriously. And here they are going to cause one. Grrrreat. The rest of the day will be spent trying to enjoy the beach with C. 


So, I'm beyond all tired, my boobs hurt, and after tomorrow I'm going to be put close to death. Awe-some. 

0 comments: