Sunday, July 20, 2008

Zip, Zilch, Nada, Nothing, Nope.

Golfpro and I haven't spoken. Still. I've really wanted to cry a couple times, but I've been keeping it together. We've done this so many times, I know I shouldn't care, but what I felt this time was completely different then all the other times, well, for me it was anyways. I think I can fairly say not so much for him. Well, atleast he'll be forced to think of me whenever he plays golf. 


I've found however that the best way to heal your heart is to just get back on the horse. I know that some people need a lot of time, but for me, I need to know that they're are other fish in the sea. That even though I'm hurting, this probably won't be my last breakup. 

So, I got back on the horse last night and had me a little date. It was the worst date ever. Well, that's not exactly true. He's a wonderful guy, a complete gentleman, but unfortunately for the both of us, I feel more for my cat then I do for him. Absolutely zero chemistry. Zero. We met at the Outback Steakhouse and I was hoping it would go well and we'd have dinner, but I told him I wasn't hungry so that it wouldn't last any longer then it had to. 

I was honest though, I told him I just wasn't feeling the chemistry that I needed to. And I felt really good in doing that. Not because I hurt his feelings, but because I was just really honest and I felt proud of myself, like I was growing up a little bit, being more mature about things. 

I wish him the best and hopefully because I left things good, karma will be good to me. I could use a really good date. 


1 comments:

lizziebelle said...

yes karma. and yes the best thing is to get back on the horse. but i am legit a serial monogamist. i was single when i was in utero but like thats it. i dont believe in "taking time to grow"

f that. for me it takes one guy to move on from another. wrong or right, thats my remedy. it works for some it doesnt work for others. i dont judge either way.

feel better. get back on the horse. dont die from west nile. you know, the usual.