Tuesday, July 1, 2008

first of july

I guess it's the first day of July. Well, I don't guess it is, it is! So I guess that's means I should write something. The funny thing is, I have a lot to share, but I really need to find a way to share it immediately, like, while I'm a work, or while I'm driving. Something like Twitter, but an actual post, something not limited to just 120 characters. 


It was Golfpro's birthday this past Friday. I have decided that he hates all holidays. All. Including, but not limited to, his birthday, Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Thanksgiving. I always had an inkling that he might not be a fan of them since every time we broke up it was around one, but after this past Friday, it is a definite. You know that old saying about there only being two things in life that you can be certain of, well, now there is three- death, taxes and that Golfpro hates all holidays. It was a rough Friday without a doubt, but we made it through and he woke up Saturday morning chipper as ever, which only served to make it more certain to me that he hates holidays. His present should be arriving today and I'm very excited to bring it over. I did good this year! I also came to the decision that he will only get presents after the holiday has passed by. We got into an argument about his birthday present and I finally said, Fine, I will never buy you another present (before you think I'm cruel, this is what he wanted!). But of course I will, I'll just give it to him after the fact!

Today is also the last day of my little mini vacation. I've had the past 5 days off from work and it's been so wonderful. I got nothing done that I wanted to other than going to the beach and getting sunburnt. No laundry, no cleaning. C also took a mini vacation and it was nice to have some company. If it wasn't for her I probably would have done even less. 

I get my hair done today, which is really really exciting, it might almost be the most exciting part of my vacation! It needs some love so bad. A little, little trim since I'm trying to let it grow out and be all sexy... but maybe not, maybe I should cut it again? I did like it shorter. Oooooh. It's so tough! Either way, it's going to be so nice to just get my highlights redone. I. Cannot. Wait!

0 comments: