Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mascara!

This past weekend C and I went to dinner and then a movie. While we waited for the movie to start we walked around K-Mart. 


She proceeded to by all of K-Mart, but since I've put myself on a strict budget, I only bought mascara. 

I love mascara though. It's perhaps my most favorite make-up product. I. Love. It. I especially love the waterproof kind so I don't have to reapply everyday, but the problem with that is that my lashes then stick together and get clumpy. 

Well, I saw that Maybelline came out with a new mascara and this is very exciting so I just had to try it. 



I have to say that I absolutely recommend it. I love it. After two coats it looks like I have fake lashes on. I'm really impressed by how easy it washes off too. Granted, it might be that I'm used to the waterproof kind that needs baby oil to budge, but this stuff rinses right off with some soap and water. Because you know how when you wash off some mascara it still leaves you with raccoon eyes? Yeah, not this one!

So, that's all. It's love. 

3 comments:

Mel said...

I was wanting to buy this. . .but wasn't sure. You've convinced me. :)

Anonymous said...

With the exception of how "spidery" the mascara makes my eyelashes, I love this mascara! It's excellent for length and lift. I just wish it did a little better for thickness/volume.

-Lizmaster B said...

I agree with the thickness, but then my eye lashes get clumpy. So far though, this is the best I've found. What's your favorite?